Activate your SIM & eSIM card
Follow the simple steps below to program activation of your SIM card. Note:
1. Activation of Spanish cards requires by law customer identity validation. Please have your identity card or passport at your disposal.
2. The number of SIM/eSIM card activations allowed per person (unique passport / ID) is five (5).
3.Only adults (18+) can perform identity validation.
4. Please insert the SIM card and restart the phone only after getting an activation confirmation email.
5. Activations requested during night hours (00:00 - 07:00 AM CET), will be executed by Orange as of 07:00 AM.
6. After activation, please ignore messages from Orange asking for a copy of your passport or ID card.