Terms & Conditions
1. Marco Polo Mobile is a duly registered trademark in EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) by Tour-Tech Distribution S.L. (“TOUR-TECH” from here and onwards). Filling number: 018206422.
2. Copyright: This site belongs and operated by TOUR-TECH, a Spanish company with the following European VAT/fiscal number: ESB86946449.
3. TOUR-TECH is a master distributor of various mobile service providers (“OPERATORS” from here and onwards). This site allows activation and recharge only of SIM/eSIM cards that were acquired from our partners or directly from our online shops, operated on amazon.es, amazon.fr, amazon.it, amazon.ds, amazon.nl, amazon.co.uk and amazon.de under the name Marco Polo Mobile.
4. Each OPERATOR has its own terms and conditions, under which their service is being granted. For the specific terms and conditions of your OPERATOR please refer to the product documentation on the SIM card packaging and to the information given in each online or physical shop.
5. Some OPERATORs are required, by the law of their country, to collect personal information of their customers and to identify them either by a human or via biometric systems. In such cases OPERATOR delegate this responsibility to their distributors. TOUR-TECH, as and authorized distributor, will collect in such cases, customer personal information extracted from a photo of a passport or a national ID cards, identify the customer form remote (on-line) using a biometric system and will pass this information to the OPERATOR.
6. GDPR compliance:
a. TOUR-TECH is fully compliant with GDPR provisions and is being periodically audited by a certified professional.
b. TOUR-TECH deletes the collected personal information from its systems 30 days after SIM/eSIM cards activation.
c. Any change to personal information will need to be addressed to the corresponding OPERATOR.
d. Personal information is not passed under any circumstances to third parties beyond the corresponding OPERATOR.